Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Honor Camper of the Day: Sydney

Posted by Sydney:

Camp Cutchshaw sucks.  Worst idea ever.  The end.

Posted by Abigail:

Can you see the resistance I am meeting?  It's day 4 and I've lost all control.  The TV is on.  Everyone has been on the computer.  I am not feeling very campy.  I am going to take the little kids to Vacation Bible School in a few minutes and hopefully find some inspiration to put one foot in front of the other.  I know this is materialistic but I am almost embarrassed to go to church looking like I do.  I got ready at 6:00 this morning and haven't freshened up since.

Nicholas had a little procedure this morning and had to be sedated.  He's feeling the affects of the medication wearing off and he's been so sweet and cuddly with intervals of violent outbursts.  He tried to choke Fischer about an hour ago.  Our dish washer broke last night, leaked through the ceiling and mildly flooded the laundry room downstairs.  I haven't even been able to clean up the water yet.  And it's been there nearly 24 hours.  I feel like I have spent the whole day preparing food and washing dishes by hand.  I am not used to doing this and have managed to break 2 of my new favorite coffee mugs.  I have been super busy all day long yet don't have much to show for it. 

The kids have been out of school since Friday and here it is Tuesday and they have already worn me out.  I have got to get it together.  How in the hell do the Duggars do it?  They have like 20 kids.  I only have 5.  I wish Michelle and Jim Bob would come over here and work their magic.  Teach me how to Duggar.

No comments: