Monday, June 6, 2011

Honor Camper of the Day: Nicholas

Yesterday Nicholas went swimming for three hours with his brother, sisters, and me.  He learned how to jump into the deep end in while we were playing categories.  He was cute the way he refused to answer any category I called out.  For instance, when I called out, "Cartoon!"  He would run to the side of the pool and say, "No! Zhu Zhu Pet color."  And then he would run back to the bench.  Then he would run to the side of the pool and I would say, "Zhu Zhu pet color!" And he would yell, "Green!" and then he would jump in.  We did this for Hex Bug color and Hot Wheels color.  Over and over again.  And his answer was "green" every time. 

After we exhausted ourselves swimming in the 95 degree heat we came back home.  Adrian took Nicholas, Mollie, and Fischer out for Mister Misties.  We played UNO with everyone before bedtime.  Nicholas did a great job matching colors and numbers and taking turns.  I think he had a great day.

PS No one is truly thrilled about Camp Cutchshaw. They all think I am pretty dumb.  (sigh)

No comments: