Sunday, June 5, 2011

Honor Camper of the Day: Mollie

Post by Mollie:

When I woke up I was so surprised because there was Camp Cutchshaw.  And I had to eat an egg.  And I at least tried it.  And I really didn't want to eat it but I had to try it.  And I also had cinnamon toast but it kinda had too much butter.  At Camp Cutchshaw you have to eat what is served.  It kinda sucks that you have to do that.
Especially with pasta.  Because I hate pasta.  But we didn't have pasta.  That was awesome.

I spent the day outside playing with the kittens.  Even though they scratched me.  I washed it off and prayed and put three bandaids on it.  But even though the white one scratched me I still played with the kittens.  I just didn't try to pick up the white one.  And Sydney was the magical one.  I couldn't have gotten a kitten without her.  She can catch them very well.  She taught me her trick.  And the trick was that you needed the string to the volleyball net because it has the white thing.  Put the white thing in front of it and then as it gets closer and closer you pull it and when it gets close enough you scoop it up and then you have a kitten in your hand.

At night I caught some fireflies after my mom and I planted some flowers.  And last night we went to Wal Mart and to the car wash but I didn't want to because I wanted to stay outside.  But we got a lot of stuff and well I didn't really like that.  Because after we went there it was my bedtime and we didn't get to play outside any more.  And I really like playing outside.  But I didn't complain like everyone else.  But I still had a good time. 

That's all.

P.S. camp cutchshaw was a dumb idea just kidding no really

No comments: