Saturday, May 3, 2008

Whew! I finally made it to blog land. Let me introduce myself. I am the C.E.O. of a small company. I am in charge of all the firing and hiring around here. I am a busy multi tasker and no job is beneath me. I am the head of the transportation department and the supply inventory. I am in charge of meeting the nutritional needs of all my employees. I also monitor and over see their health, both mental and physical. I am highly qualified with 14 years experience. I only require a 6 hour break when I sleep, otherwise, I am on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Some people call me a stay at home mother, but I consider myself a domestic engineer. I don't work hard in order to please my husband or to make my children happy.....I work hard because I want to. The pay isn't that great, but the benefits package is out of this world!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! I am proud of you--I never thought it would happen...welcome to blog land! Warning--it's addicting though.

Melissa said...

Awwww...
Yea! I'm so glad you're blogging now. I will love visiting often to read about ya'll and see the latest pictures.
I also want you to knwo that I've been praying for you. I know how hard it must be. I still can't get over what an amazing job you did on the eulogy. Wow.
If you get a chance, check out Kayleen's latest blog. There's a great video of Dylan WALKING!
Melissa