Wednesday, May 7, 2008

update (see previous blog below)

Jolie's teacher asked for a show of hands of how many students completed their project on time. Only about half the class raised their hands. So, she's extended the date until Monday. When Jolie told me this, I almost fell right over! I am going to the school in the morning to have a little chat with the teacher. Do you think if she learns about how I nearly got arrested, she would consider giving Jolie extra credit?? Whatever happened to dead lines? If I had only known....it would have saved me from a trip down mental lane.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'd love to know how that talk went. So wrong of her to extend the deadline...what's that teaching her class? Not to mention what you went through to get it done on time! geez! I hope Jolie at least got some bonus points or something :)