Thursday, June 19, 2008

Clearing the name of the man I so love

Adrian was recently accused of bringing a poisonous snake to the little zoo on our porch for the kids. After more careful research, we found the snake was harmless after all. I want everyone to know this, just in case anyone doubted his capabilities of being the expert of the outdoors. Adrian, your name is now clear and please forgive me for my mistake! I am lifting your restriction of bringing weird and strange creatures to Cutchshaw show and tell!

Thanks for being such a wonderful father. You not only teach our children important lessons in fishing, camping, climbing, boating, swimming, diving, exercise, prayer, faith, spirituality, story telling, and joke telling, you also teach them a very important lesson in appreciation. You teach them to appreciate all the marvelous blessings in their lives and to have gratitude for all of nature.....yucky snakes, bugs and all.

You are one of a kind. xoxo

No comments: