Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ever have that not so fresh feeling?

OK, friends. I feel the need to smile today and I thought I would share a smile with you too.

So, the other day I am snuggled up on the sofa with Sydney (age 14) and Fischer (age 9). We have just been swimming and are just sitting there enjoying a game show.

Well, a commercial came on for Vagisil Feminine Wash.

During the first few frames of the commercial, a poor woman is jilted by her friends and ignored in social gatherings. Apparently this is due to her not so fresh feeling and we assume she must smell pretty rank for her friends to give her such a cold shoulder.

Sydney and I sorta giggle at each other as we look for the remote control. Fischer is 9 so he thinks everything is funny if it concerns any type of hygiene issue. But this seems to be over his head so far.

But then, of course the woman discovers Vagisil Feminine Wash and her friends are suddenly nice to her. They laugh and go out to parties and stuff.

I said, "Watch Sydney, the next thing you'll know is they will be going on bike rides and running through meadows."

Sydney started laughing hysterically. Then, Fischer started laughing hysterically.

Sydney looked at Fischer and asked, "Um, do you even know what this is all about?"

And he said, "Yeah, those women must be getting high off that stuff."

I love my life.

2 comments:

Sherri Head said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!

Michelle said...

Just found your blog and love this post because I have a 9 year old boy that would say the very same! BTW, I used to live in G'ville!