Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Clock, a Coffee Pot and a Field of Lilies

Here are the places you can buy your books:

In Gainesville:
The Little Lady Bug
Northeast Georgia Medical Center (The Window Shop)

In Cornelia:
The Book Store (in the shopping center across from Dance A Lott)

In Cleveland:
Yonah Mountain Treasures (next to Yonah Burger)

Far Away:
E mail your request for an order form to: asklulabelle@windstream.net
I was sending books with the order form so people would get theirs more quickly, but I regret I can no longer do that. I will send your book when I receive payment.

Books are $15.00 (plus $3.00 if it is shipped to you)

Proceeds go to the J. Michael Hosford Foundation. The foundation supports people in need in the North Georgia area through United Way Organizations that my father was involved in. It is a way to honor him and continue his life's work of helping others.

"In order to keep it, you must give it away."

No comments: