Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Fischer's Fshing Trip by: Fischer C.











This is a fishing trip I went on with my dad. It was at Lake Oconne. I walked on a train trestle. I went camping in bear infested woods!! I burned my hand on the lantern. The first time we went, my dad had bad gas.....in the motor! The motor wouldn't work so my dad had to paddle like for 30 minutes to get under the train trestle. Then we put minnows on our hooks and went fishing in the dark. We did not catch anything except some "stick fish." The second time we went my dad got a big tug on his pole!! It was a big bass!! The fish broke the line. That's why my dad says it is called fishing and not catching. :[

2 comments:

Opp Family said...

Poor Fischer, just do what your dad did for me. Ask him to take you to the Trout Fish Pond - you're bound to catch something there!

The Ashment Family said...

Fischer the fisherman! I love it! To bad they didn't come up with some good catches to take home! The last time I went fishing I almost caught a HUGE Trout but the little devil got away from me!