Sunday, October 4, 2009

We all felt pretty euphoric after the accident. Hyper even. We just felt so blessed and lucky. We kept giving thanks that our family was all still here and that even if we were banged up, we were all relatively ok. We were in shock and on autopilot.

Adrian went to the doctor and has a rotated vertebra in his neck and a sprain. The air bag hit him right in hte head and the car came in right through his door. he has to go for an mri and meet with the orthopedic surgeon.

I was feeling sore in by back and having muscle spasms but got really sick on thursday. I got really dizzy and started seeing double and throwing up. had to go to the hospital and to a neurologist. I have a post traumatic concussion and brain swelling. no wonder I feel so weird.

Jolie goes back to the doctor tomorrow for her arm and her headaches. Sydney is sore but feeling much better and Fischer nad Mollie are feeling OK. Nicholas wasn't in the car so he's ok other than obsessing about "Mama car" I think he wants to know whrer it is.

My mother has been an angel. She flew right back to georgia to take care of tthe children. she is so wonderful to us and we couldn't make it without her. Ashley and Kristin, tht mothers tof the children I babysit have had to find a new babystiiier for the next couple of weeks and on top of that are helping wtih our laundry. God bless all our family nad friends. we are so fortunate.

we will be resting for the next couple of weeks. This will be my last post for a while until I feel better. Going up the steps makes me dizzy and It is hard to type. Lula Belle won';t run for the next couple of weeks either. please pray for speedy recoveries all around.

No comments: